Aug. 20, 2020
A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos for July 2020:
- Closed Sales are up +13.2% for July 2020 in which the number of units closed was 325 compared to 287 in July 2019, with a increase in cash sales of +21.3% compared to July 2019.
- New Pending Sales are up +4.0% and New Listings are up +5.0%.
- Median Sales Price for Townhomes/Condos is up +17.5% to $215,000 compared to a year ago, which was $183,000.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -21.6% to 2.9 months in July 2020 from 3.7 months in July 2019.
- Traditional Sales are up +14.5%, with a median sales price of $215,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -75.0%, with 1 closed sales and a median sales price of $49,350.
- Short Sale Closings are unchanged with 0 closed sales in July 2020 compared to 0 closed sales in July 2019.